CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am thankful


What can I say? I am thankful to have 3 amazing kids, a husband who loves me unconditionally, my health, my home, my family and friends. I am thankful that I get to help mommas have babies, and for the ability to stay home and take care of my kids. I am thankful that God has blessed me, and continues to amaze me with His love. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving, and don't forget to give thanks!

4 comments:

Linda said...

What daring kids! You are blessed!

Linda said...

Whoops. Forgot to spell check. That was supposed to be "darling" but I have a feeling they are "daring" sometimes too! May God bless your family big today!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marlita,
It was so great to see you and your beautiful family. I'm blessed because I feel part of your family, too.
Love
Sharon

airca said...

Blessings to you, Marlita. Your family is beautiful! xoxo