CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A hole in the arm


I got a little bite a week ago Sunday. It was getting worse and worse, so I finally went in to have it checked out. Juan was doing a ride at the time, so I had the three kids with me. The doctor asked if I wanted to lay down while he numbed the spot, and used a scalpel to open and drain the wound. I told him I had my kids at home, and I thought I would be okay. Sebastian made me promise to not scream, and he proceeded to do the nasty deed. After some happy painkillers, and a double dose of antibiotics, I hope this thing clears up.

5 comments:

Terra said...

YIKES!! That looks like it hurts!

little dalene said...

That's disgusting Marlita. I had to read that twice to understand. I thought you meant you didn't have time to lie down because you had kids waiting on you at home. Lol. What kind of bite was it?

Robin said...

Oh Marlita...
that makes me hurt for you

Beth said...

Oh my that looks awful!

David still has some side affects from a nasty spiderbite a couple of weeks ago . . . biting bugs are definitely part of the fall!

Hope your arm heals soon! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Marlita,
That looks awful. Sure hope it's much better and painless before your trip. Ouch!!
Love
Aunt Sharon