CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lost

While running an errand tonight, we saw a car with a picture of a dog that said "Lost- Reward" and a phone number. Evi asked me if Frankie (our pug) were to get lost, if I would do that to our car. I told her that I would put signs up, but not tint my car windows with that information.
Sebastian asks if the baby were to get lost, if I would put up signs for him. I told him that I didn't think that I would lose the baby, and Evi says "Lost, black baby who is constipated, if found call ...."
My kids always have a way to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Too funny! They pick up on everything, don't they?!

Post some pictures . . . would love to see their cute faces (and yours)! : )

Delahne said...

Funny one, Evi!