CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

She is growing up


I don't want her to grow up. I like her little. She needs me more this way. She is 6 months, has a tooth, said her first word "Da-da" and is crawling all over. Here she is playing in her basket of toys. I love how her little feet are tucked under her bottom, and how she will pull one thing at a time from the basket to see if she wants to play with it. Time sure flies when you are having fun, that is for sure.

4 comments:

Charissa said...

Those are the cutest tiniest feet ever! I still can't believe she is that mobile. Just doesn't even seem remotely possible. I sure love that girl and am excited that she is going to be a Camacho!

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet, and I'm so thrilled for her to join your family. She'll be learning something new every day, and although it's hard to watch her grow, it's so rewarding. You both are really blessing each other, by just being who you are.
Love you,
Aunt Sharon

hapi said...

Hi Marlita, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى ابو ظبى
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الكويت